Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Kiss

He looked into my eyes
And I felt my heart skip a beat,
His fingers rushed through my hair
And all I knew it was time for a treat.

As he came closer,
Our breaths fell in love…
With his hands around my waist,
I begged my watch to stop, and let time take a bow.

Our lips were so close,
The space between felt shy…
I draped my arms over his neck,
And he pulled me closer, Oh My!

The touch of his lips took me into another world,
With my eyes closed, I was living a dream, unsaid, untold.
We embraced in each other for long and time just flew by,
The first kiss of love is a glory in the heart, until you die.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I can truly relate to it....and i m sure many of us will...cute and passionate at the same time...

Divya Chadha said...

@Srishti: Thanks a ton.. :)

Unknown said...

The last line says a lot Div...

Unknown said...

The last line says a lot Div...

Divya Chadha said...

Thanks Karry

design said...

Hi Divya,

Just now I left a friend request on your LinkedIn profile. I wanted to know you more so I peeped in to your blog.

You poems there touched my heart. As asim told, anyone can relate to this. Its such a nice moment.

I am eager to see more such poems from you. Also I need your help in writing one for me.

Hope you will oblige.

Thanks
Vasanth

Divya Chadha said...

@ Vasanth: Thanks for linking my work, i am sorry i rejected the invite on LinkedIn. Could you send that to me again.

bizarreville said...

Beautiful! Took me back into the past! siigghh!!!!

Jinal said...

its actually a brush up for first kiss.. i am completely insync from 1st word to last word

Jinal said...

its kindoff brush up for those who 4get their 1st first kiss.. i am was completely insync with ur blog from 1st word till last word

Jala Bula Jux said...

My first kiss was nothing like this. I just made a mess of the whole situation! But nice to know that yours was rather pleasant!